| How to create a Linkedin Ad Account?
To advertise on Linkedin, you’ll need to create an advertising account in the Campaign Manager. When you create an advertising account, you will automatically get access to the account manager and billing administrator.
1. Sign in to your personal LinkedIn account.
2. Click Solutions at the top of the homepage and select Advertise.
3. Add an account name, select your billing currency, and associate a LinkedIn Page on the welcome screen.
4. Click Create Account.
- Log in to the Campaign Manager.
- Click the Create Account button in the top-left corner of the page.
- Add an account name, select the billing currency, and associate a LinkedIn Page in the pop-up window.
- Click Save.