| How to assign access to the LinkedIn Ad Manager?
Firstly you need to know the correct profile of the people you need to give access to. Once you have this information you should follow these steps:
- On your Linkedin Business Page, you should go to Settings and select Manage Access.
- Click on edit.
- Add the profile of the persons in question as Creative Manager to be able to create campaigns and ads.
Add, edit and remove user permissions on advertising accounts
- Log in to the Campaign Manager
- Click on Settings and select Manage access from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, add the profile in question as Campaign Manager.