| How to add assets to Facebook Business Manager?
To extend access to an agency or consultant to your Facebook Business Manager and share your assets with them. By adding a partner to your Business Manager, you can grant access to different assets and assign specific permission levels. Partners can see the assets you share with them in their Business Managers.
Before you start:
- Only business managers can add a partner.
- Your partner must have a Business Manager.
- You need the ID of your partner. Link37’s ID is 127665835798900.
Give a partner access to assets in your Business Manager
- Go to Business settings.
2. Below Users, click Partners.
3. Click + Add.
4. Select Give a partner access to your assets.
5. Insert the business ID of the Partner you want to add and click Next.
6. In this screen, you can add partners to various assets. Choose an asset type in the first column. Select the assets you want to add your partner to in the second column. Assign a role for your partner in the third column. Repeat these steps until you choose roles for all the assets you want to assign.
7. Click Save Changes.
Your partner can now see the assets you have assigned to them in Business Manager.